8. Potential candidates are actively sought from direct competitors and parallel industries located locally, regionally or nationally. We will confidentially contact targeted and networked candidates via initial phone interviews and follow up questionnaires, confirming technical and cultural compatibility and evaluating accomplishments and motivations. Attempt a minimum 3 calls and emails with the job specification during 2 weeks of recruiting to 100 to 200+ potential candidates.
9. Conduct an In-Depth Telephone Interview and Personality Profiling Survey with qualified candidates to ascertain 3 things:
- Do they have appropriate background experience, skills and personality?
- Are they willing to change jobs and relocate their families for that right opportunity?
- Determine if the candidate's career goals will be satisfied by the client's opportunity (hot buttons) and culture.
10. If desired, conduct a Face-To-Face Interview or Video Teleconferencing for qualified candidates to assess his/her abilities to meet the organizations needs and culture.
11. Write/proof Candidate Reports, including Personality Profiling Survey results, to present to Client.
12. Combining behavioral and targeted interviewing techniques, clients are ensured that the Candidate presented possesses all desired skills and experience for the role. Present to Client a Short List of qualified candidates, normally a first round of 3-7 candidates by the third or fourth week with different compensation levels and skills.
13. Discuss submitted Resumes, Assessments of the Candidate’s Abilities, the Personality Profiles and the results of In-Depth Candidates Interviews.
14. Submit/provide Market Search Report on search assignment intelligence data to Client. Continue canvassing the market to present additional candidates in a second round, if needed.
15. Arrange First phone, face-to-face or video teleconferencing Interviews with client.
16. Prepare Candidate for first interview, including spelling out the company's needs, culture, hiring authority's interests and personality, career opportunities and other key issues.
17. Prepare Client for first interview, including coaching the candidate's hot buttons and personal and professional career interests.
18. Debrief Candidate and obtain interview interaction feedback and interests level.
19. Debrief client assessing strengths and weaknesses and determining next steps. Professionally release any candidate the client does not wish to pursue.